Home » Garden Products » Pavers
Interlocking pavers are beautiful, versatile, and manageable. They create durable spaces, and are individually lightweight and easy to install. The ability to install a paving system in color and size variation offers great flexibility for the design professional or the DIYer. Pavers withstand heavy loads by flexing, rather than cracking. The key to interlocking paver performance is its unique ability to transfer weight to its adjoining units, thus distributing the load and preventing breakage.
As long as the sub-base is properly installed, pavers can be used almost anywhere, including driveways, sidewalks, paths, patios and porches. Tileco Inc. offers a zigzag Wave Paver and a rectangular-shaped Classic Paver. We manufacture our pavers to meet the ASTM C-902 standard. For vehicular traffic use, special design consideration is necessary both for the thickness of the units and the depth (minimum 10") and type of sub-base material to be employed.
To add another design feature to your project you can place the pavers in different patterns either by color or placement of the block. Herringbone, running bond, and basket weave, as well as random patterns are just a few ideas to consider.
PAVER EDGE RESTRAINTS:
- Length: 8 ft.
- Height: 1-7/8"
- Depth: 2 7/8"
- Bulk packed paver edge restraint
- One piece system does it all: straight sections, radiuses and even a complete circle
- Open bottom design allows for grass growth right up to the pavement edge.
- Patented integral piece-to-piece vertical interlock connection system
- Made from 100% recycled high density polyethylene (HDPE)
- Can be installed before or after pavers have been laid.
- Easy to install with common 8"-12" landscape spikes